Movie Memories Video Contest
Remember those first experiences you had at the movies as a kid? The one that made you realize how special it was to go to the movie theater? Or how cool your parents were to take you there? Or the movie that made you fall in love with movies forever?
Share a cherished movie-going memory from your childhood by posting a short (1–2 min) video on our Facebook wall. Nothing fancy—just use that video camera on your smartphone or webcam on your computer and tell us your story. Simple as that.
Your video post will automatically qualify you for a chance to win a family 4-pack of tickets to NY/SFICFF Opening Night (film + party).
Join us at the NY/SF International Children's Film Festival, where the next generation of movie memories will be created!
Follow these 5 easy steps to upload your video:
- Click here and 'Like' the SFFS Facebook page.
- Click video as your sharing option on the Wall.
- Select whichever upload preference best suites you; record a video directly from your webcam OR upload a video from your drive.
- Please include "Movie Memories Video Contest" as the post's header.
- Click the share button when you're done recording/uploading your video and you've finished!
Winner will be announced October 14th.