|Djerassi Residency Award/SFFS Screenwriting Fellowship is open to screenwriters that satisfy the following criteria: |
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must be either an emerging or mid-career artists, for whom appointments as resident artists may make a significant difference to their careers, or an established artist with a national and/or international reputation.
- The application, screenplays and treatments must be written in English.
- Scripts must be properly formatted to industry standard. Digital submissions must be in PDF format only.
- Please note that while we encourage filmmakers to apply for to the SF Internation Film Festival, Cinema by the Bay and Filmmaker360 project development program, winning a grant from Filmmaker360 does not guaranteed acceptance into any of the above programs.
Priority will be given to:
- Projects that are vibrant, intelligent, moving and innovative.
- Filmmaker clearly articulates his or her intended goals for the fellowship
- Filmmaker demonstrates how the fellowship will impact short- and long-term professional and artistic goals.
- Filmmaker may not be a SFFS or Djerassi Resident Artists Program employee or member of any SFFS or Djerassi board.
- Filmmaker may not be a full-time student.
- Project is not work for hire.
- Only one application per project will be accepted.
- Script must not have been optioned, purchased, in production or produced.
- Adaptations of any work (other than your own) are not eligible.
- Scripts by more than one writer are not eligible.
| ||OVERVIEW |
HOW TO APPLY
DEVELOPER'S NOTE: http://www.sffs.org/content.aspx?catid=938,1006&pageid=3068